Opened in 2020, Das Bistro by Mamas ranks among Bali’s newest and most welcoming locales for delicious and affordable food and drink. Mamas is conveniently located on Jalan By Pass Ngurah Rai 88A, just one-kilometer east of the Dewi Ruci Monument intersection.
Das Bistro by Mamas offers an extensive menu starting from a full and hearty breakfast. During the remainder of the day, enjoy delicious German sausages, steaks, sandwiches, soups and salads, delicatessen specialties, cakes and pastries, and expertly brewed coffee and tea. Evenings and late afternoons are perfect for convivial gathering with family and friends for “comfort food” accompanied by delicious cocktails, wine, and draught beer.
Quality and value dominate Das Bistro by Mamas’ approach to food. Using only the highest quality ingredients that include international standards of meats, authentic German sausages and hams that aew prepared in a hygienic modern kitchen staffed by talented chefs.
Das Bistro by Mamas is a welcoming restaurant and so much more! Owned and operated by Soejasch Bali – Bali’s leading producer and distributor of fine food since 1983 – Das Bistro by Mama’s sits at the very heart of a spacious new Soejasch Bali Concept Store that features:
- The Das Bistro by Mamas Restaurant and Pub
- A separate function area for meetings and gatherings – equipped with large video screen for sports and entertainment gatherings.
- Mama’s Delikatessen – The Island’s largest selection of prepared meats, cold cuts, sausages, salamis, fresh salads, fresh-cut sandwiches, and cheeses.
- Bakery Corner featuring freshly-baked breads and pastries.
- Coffee and Tea Counter –all freshly brewed by the resident Barista
- Soejasch Bali’s Shopping Arcade – featuring selected frozen and dry food items packaged for consumer, villas and hotel market